A studio is a place to create; an artist’s workroom, an environment for creative play. The French word for studio, atelier, means a place for an alchemist or wizard. This seems especially appropriate because in bringing together multiple resources, we often create something entirely new and truly amazing.
In each studio we will bring together several tools to illuminate aspects of the “Dancing on behalf of” theme: a story, a song, a dance, a ritual, a meditation, a video, and often further resources.
- Do you find yourself feeling consumed with fulfilling the needs of others?
- Do you need support and encouragement to put yourself on your own ‘to do’ list?
- Do you have a desire to simplify and deepen your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions enter Studio One where you will find movements for renewal and refreshment in body, mind and spirit. And the best part – it takes only a couple of minutes to receive a big benefit. Enter studio…
- Are you looking for someone to help you shed new light on a difficult life situation?
- Are you experiencing loss and needing support in your bereavement?
- Are you going through a tough challenge and looking for a mentor/guide to smooth your path?
If you answered yes to any of these questions enter Studio Two where will find a story, a dance, a song, a meditation, and an excerpt from my upcoming book, Dancing On Behalf of Life and Death. Enter studio…
- Do you long to serve life and know that you are making a difference?
- Are you ready to do something special and meaningful to serve you the rest of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions enter Studio Three where you will find ways to reconnect with your “inner girl,” to receive support from other women and learn ways to connect with communities of women making a difference in the world. Enter studio…